Effective January 1, 2020
- Enable behavior in our Products and/or Services that is tailored to the activity or preferences of a person visiting our properties
- Allow users to opt out of certain types of modeling, tailoring, or personalization in our products
- Collect information on our users’ preferences in order to create more useful products
- Maintain the regular business operations of our Advertising and Marketing departments (such as one-time pop-ups or “hero” displays when first visiting a site and to collect impressions and click data)
- Help to diagnose and correct downtime, bugs, and errors in our code to ensure that our products are operating efficiently
- Customize the ad experience for our users, including tailoring job and display ads to the technologies a person has previously looked at, the communities a person has visited, and the job ads a person has already seen
- Allow direct communication between a 3rd party partner who hosts a promotional event with us, and users who have opted into the promotion
- Allow us to track when a Mosquito Mary’s user sees or clicks on an ad or later visits a third-party website or purchases a product on a third-party website
- Collect impressions and click data for internal reporting and product optimization
- Monitor site traffic and behavior flows of users
- Measure the effectiveness of on-site products
- Measure the effectiveness of off-site marketing campaigns and tactics
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED ON ME VIA COOKIES?
- Unique identification tokens
- User preferences such as favorite tags (for anonymous users only)
Third Party Cookies
HOW DO I RESTRICT COOKIES?
If you decide that you do not want cookies to be set on your device by our third-party Partners, you can adjust the settings on your internet browser and choose from the available Cookies setting to best meet your preferences. While setting options may vary from browser to browser, you can generally choose to reject some or all cookies, or instead to receive a notification when a cookie is being placed on your device. For more information, please refer to the user help information for your browser of choice. Please keep in mind that cookies may be required for certain functionalities, and by blocking these cookies, you may limit your access to certain parts or features of our sites and platforms.
Finally, while cookies are set for varying duration on your device, you can manually delete them at any time. However, deleting cookies will not prevent the site from setting further cookies on your device unless you adjust the settings discussed above.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, please email us at email@example.com , call us at 1-866-ASK-MARY (1-800-275-6279), or send us a letter to the following address:
Attn: Customer Care – Privacy
PO Box 964
Wrentham, MA 02093