Information about our franchise fee and what’s included
The Initial Franchise Fee
You may be wondering what a Franchise Fee is, and what it covers. We are going to specifically be talking about our franchise fee, but the basic premise remains the same with all franchising companies.
This is the one-time, up-front fee that you pay for when signing on with us. This is what allows you to use Mosquito Mary’s brand, have access to our proprietary formulas, vendors, software, in-house services, etc.
Details about the fee are provided in Item 5 of our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). Many factors are used in determining our Franchise Fee. Our Franchise Fee is recognized by Franchising Companies as a great deal not just because of the price point, but what is included in franchising with us. Here are a few of the benefits our franchisees enjoy:
- Initial Training & Ongoing Training
- Full Utilization of our National Sales Contact Center
- State of the art software for our learning suite, Mary’s University
- Company Intranet
- Support Database with 100’s of tips, guides, manuals, and fact sheets
- Access to National Marketing Campaign
- Access to Local & Regional Marketing Campaign
- Access to National Vendor Network
- Assistance with employee recruitment & training
- Growth mentor-ship, training & consulting
- Protected Territories
- Intuitive Mobile App
- Industry leading Command Center (Scheduling, Routing, & Billing Software)
We would love to talk to you about what else our Franchise Fee includes. Don’t worry, we won’t pressure you into speaking with us. We are interested in dedicated and ambitious franchisee candidates. If you think you have what it takes to run a high-profit business, use the form below.